Mobile menu

Bookmarks in my profile
Thread poster: Claudia Alvis

Claudia Alvis  Identity Verified
Local time: 08:25
Partial member
+ ...
Aug 24, 2005

I don't know if this has been suggested already. I think it would be a good idea to have a 'bookmarks' tab on the profile page.

I know that there's a 'Forums' tab with threads posted by each user and tracked threads. But sometimes I want to just bookmark certain posts that I find helpful but I don't necessarily want to receive emails with new posts notifications.

The same happens with certain articles, that I would like to bookmark. This 'space' could also have favorite glossaries or even profiles. The idea would be to keep it all in the same place so we could find what we need faster.

What do you think?

Direct link Reply with quote

perry  Identity Verified
Local time: 11:25
Member (2007)
English to Portuguese
+ ...
I miss it, too Aug 24, 2005

I think it´s a good idea.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Bookmarks in my profile

Advanced search

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs