Change confidence defaults !
Thread poster: TService (X)
TService (X)
TService (X)  Identity Verified
Local time: 12:51
English to German
Jun 28, 2002

Please do change the default confidence (KudoZ questions) to \"I am guessing\".

It\'s far too convenient to just click the submit button after delivering a possible answer without being really confident.

I think it quite a better idea having those people change their confidence setting to a higher degree IF they\'re really confident about their suggestion.

Leaving the default setting at the present level will result in too many \"con
... See more
Please do change the default confidence (KudoZ questions) to \"I am guessing\".

It\'s far too convenient to just click the submit button after delivering a possible answer without being really confident.

I think it quite a better idea having those people change their confidence setting to a higher degree IF they\'re really confident about their suggestion.

Leaving the default setting at the present level will result in too many \"confident\" suggestions making it really hard for the asker to select the truly confident answers.

It\'s just too convenient to type and click - without changing the confidence settings to the proper degree.
Collapse

Leonardo Parachú
Leonardo Parachú  Identity Verified
Local time: 07:51
English to Spanish
+ ...
I totally agree Jul 9, 2002

Many a time have I lost time setting my confidence level lower to show that I wasn´t so sure of my response... Let´s just set a default confidence level at 3. What do you think?
[addsig]

Henry Dotterer
Henry Dotterer
Local time: 06:51
SITE FOUNDER
I am going to go with no default. Jul 12, 2002

Point taken. It will have to be entered explicitly.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Change confidence defaults !

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »