ATA accreditation exam
Thread poster: Christele

Christele
France
Local time: 23:12
English to French
+ ...
Oct 16, 2001

Does anybody have tips on how to best prepare for the ATA accreditation exam? I have just decided to take the exam scheduled for Dec. 1st in Boston and will not take the ATA practice test as I would not be able to get the results before the deadline.

Many thanks to all!

Christele

Direct link Reply with quote

Alexandra Hague  Identity Verified
Local time: 23:12
French to English
try it anyway Oct 18, 2001

Hi. I took the test a couple of years ago. What you can do is order the practice test even if it won\'t be graded in time. If you take the test in the same conditions as on \"test day\", you\'ll get a feel for the difficulty of the texts and the time constraints. I found that time was the major difficulty. Good luck to you!

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

ATA accreditation exam

Advanced search

Quiick
Want to earn more in your spare time? Monetize your knowledge!

Do you speak one or more foreign languages? Fluency in target language + willingness & ability to help people in everyday situations could earn you $45 / hour. Download “Quiick Angel” app & become a guardian angel today

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs