https://www.proz.com/forum/prozcom_suggestions/40567-suggestion_to_sort_blue_board_entries.html

Suggestion to sort Blue Board entries
Thread poster: Jerónimo Fernández
Jerónimo Fernández
Jerónimo Fernández  Identity Verified
English to Spanish
+ ...
Dec 22, 2005

Hi all, and Merry Xmas!

I was wondering if there's any way for the Blue Board to have a function that would allow users to sort the companies by LWAs and entries. This way, the companies with the highest LWA average and number of entries would come first (or last, as selected).

Does this make any sense?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Regards,
Jerónimo

[Edited at 2005-12-22 22:27]

tectranslate ITS GmbH
tectranslate ITS GmbH
Local time: 00:18
German
+ ...
Seconded Dec 23, 2005

I was thinking about something very similar recently, viewing BB entries sorted by number of entries AND by LWA.

For me, that would be just out of curiousity, actually, but it really would be interesting to see the highs and lows without having to go through thousands of entries.

Benjamin

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Suggestion to sort Blue Board entries

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »