Thread poster: krishna mallick
krishna mallick
krishna mallick
India
Local time: 22:45
Japanese to English
+ ...
Jul 23, 2002

Each person has his own bilingual, trilingual pairs. When an individual logs in, that page and settings becomes his (automatically, as everybody knows).So the amount that he enters in his profile and settings page will be according to his country currency.

What I want to suggest for some changes in the site is that,

When a person from India logs in, he should be able to view the equivalent currency rate in his site. That means, if a person has put up his word rate
... See more
Each person has his own bilingual, trilingual pairs. When an individual logs in, that page and settings becomes his (automatically, as everybody knows).So the amount that he enters in his profile and settings page will be according to his country currency.

What I want to suggest for some changes in the site is that,

When a person from India logs in, he should be able to view the equivalent currency rate in his site. That means, if a person has put up his word rate in U.S. dollars, or if a person has put up his word rate in U.K pound rate, the person logging in with a different bilingual pair should be able to view that rate in his currency by conversion.

sorry, if I am not clear. But this idea just struck me.
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Display the Amount in respective currencies

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »