Thread poster: Libero_Lang_Lab

Libero_Lang_Lab  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 03:12
Member (2006)
Russian to English
+ ...
Jul 30, 2002

I noticed in the list of languages for Kudoz (and I assume for pro searches etc) Doesn\'t include Dari (Afghanistan\'s version of Farsi - but very much a separate language). Also Pashtun is missing if I am not mistaken. Particularly as the demand for these languages is going to increase they should definitely be added.

Direct link Reply with quote

Libero_Lang_Lab  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 03:12
Member (2006)
Russian to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Dari and Pushto Jul 31, 2002

Okay - realised that Pashto is there, but given as Pushto - just an alternative spelling. But still no Dari. I have a vested interest as I am currently studying Dari. Please could you add it?

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Missing languages

Advanced search

PDF Translation - the Easy Way
TransPDF converts your PDFs to XLIFF ready for professional translation.

TransPDF converts your PDFs to XLIFF ready for professional translation. It also puts your translations back into the PDF to make new PDFs. Quicker and more accurate than hand-editing PDF. Includes free use of Infix PDF Editor with your translated PDFs.

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search