Thread poster: Michael Bastin

Michael Bastin  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 03:04
English to French
+ ...
Mar 9, 2006

Hello,

It would be great if one could have the ability to search for "Users" in the Search box on the right navigation menu.

You have
Terms [go]
Glosspost [go]
Members [go]
Articles [go]
Clients [go]
Forums [go]
FAQ [go]

but not Users. I often use this function, but since the cannot be found thru this search box.

Direct link Reply with quote

Joanna Borowska  Identity Verified
Poland
English to Polish
Members include Users, too Mar 9, 2006

Do you mean you're not able to search for non-paying members? Or that you would like the terminology changed (Members/Users [go])? Because the search covers all ProZ.com members (both paying and non-paying).

[Edited at 2006-03-09 10:39]

Michael Bastin  Identity Verified
Spain
English to French
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
mea culpa Mar 9, 2006

It works if I tick members, oops, I had overseen it.

Maybe this Member is recent, because I don't recall it.

At http://www.proz.com/?sp=search however, it says, Users, the term which I was used to see.

So everything is all right.

Thanks

[Edited at 2006-03-09 13:16]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Search Users

Advanced search

SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums