Thread poster: Cristiana Coblis

Cristiana Coblis  Identity Verified
Romania
Local time: 18:12
Member (2004)
English to Romanian
+ ...
Aug 20, 2002

There has been a previous debate on involvement from the site in non paying cases. I find that agency ratings can be easily manipulated as even if there are various negative postings, the persons working for the debated agency can post as many positive messages as they want and equilibrate the ballance. I think this is a matter to consider. The people working for the subject agency should not be allowed to post for their own agency.

I think you should install some behaviour measures for agencies. Agencies that receive bad records from a number of translators should not be allowed to continue on the site or should not be allowed to post jobs and send job-related offers to other translators.

I personnaly find that the present freedom on the site is an advantage to bad/non-paying agencies, that find shelter and protection here.

This should be corrected as soon as possible.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Agency Rating Suggestion

Advanced search

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
Quiick
Want to earn more in your spare time? Monetize your knowledge!

Do you speak one or more foreign languages? Fluency in target language + willingness & ability to help people in everyday situations could earn you $45 / hour. Download “Quiick Angel” app & become a guardian angel today

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs