Mobile menu

What is the deal with Browniz and Platinum membership??
Thread poster: Louise Norman

Louise Norman  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 07:11
Italian to English
+ ...
Oct 31, 2001

I know that there is some kind of discount available with Browniz but how many and where do you find the information on the site?

Any help welcome...

Direct link Reply with quote

pzulaica
Local time: 22:11
English to Spanish
+ ...
Answer to your question... Oct 31, 2001

There\'s another question in another forum about the same thing and you can find all the information there:

http://www.proz.com/?sp=bb/viewtopic&eid_c=21202&topic=411&forum=23&15

I hope this helps

Paula

Hanna Burdon  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 06:11
English to Polish
+ ...
the discount Oct 31, 2001

For 6000 BrowniZ you can get a $60 discount, i.e. you only pay $60 for Platinum membership. However, I also couldn\'t find the information anywhere within the site! I ended up sending an email to info@proz.com and they sent me a URL back which allowed me to use the discount. I think the URL should be available from the site - anybody?...

[ This Message was edited by: on 2001-11-09 17:40 ]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

What is the deal with Browniz and Platinum membership??

Advanced search

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Websites for Translators
Build your new website, create a set of compelling graphics or find a new branding path with us.

We help both freelance translators and established translation agencies by applying online marketing strategies in the competitive world of languages. Click below to find out more!

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs