How can I view my own bids?
Thread poster: Anil Goyal

Anil Goyal  Identity Verified
India
Local time: 14:12
English to Hindi
+ ...
Nov 1, 2001

I had submitted my bids for some jobs and one of the client has confirmed that I have got the job!! (Thanks ProZ!!)

But, now I don\'t remember what rates I had quoted!!. Asking the client is embarassing

Any idea, how can I view my own bids for those jobs?

Direct link Reply with quote

Magali Fauchet  Identity Verified
Local time: 10:42
English to French
+ ...
My Suggestion is getting a Bid History Nov 7, 2001

Exactly what happened to me! Well, I had an idea of what I bid but I was doubtful.

So I suggested in another forum that we get our own Bid History, that way we\'ll know exactly what we\'re doing.

Good luck!

Magali

Anil Goyal  Identity Verified
India
Local time: 14:12
English to Hindi
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Not possible! Nov 7, 2001

I have received a reply from ProZ informing that it is not possible. But I strongly feel that they should consider providing bid history.

Magali Fauchet  Identity Verified
Local time: 10:42
English to French
+ ...
On the contrary Nov 7, 2001

They told me they would consider it but, they have tons of other priorities I guess.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How can I view my own bids?

Advanced search

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
TransPDF.com PDF Translation
Fast and Reliable PDF Translation - reduce your workload while maintaining quality

Unlock the potential of PDFs, taking your original PDF, replacing the text with your translations from your preferred tools and in minutes, get a high quality, ready-to-use, translated PDF. Try it now - your first 50 pages are free.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs