Thread poster: Mary Worby

Mary Worby  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 00:54
German to English
+ ...
Aug 29, 2002

Folks!

We have the option of uploading an audio file to support a KudoZ answer. I think I\'ve seen this used once! How about the option of adding a picture to go with either a question or an answer.

I\'ve been forced to go for a change of image to help potential answerers help me out.

Obviously there would have to be space restrictions, but is there any other reason this couldn\'t work.

Regards

Mary

(Hoping to get the elephant back soon!)

Direct link Reply with quote

Lesley Clayton
France
Local time: 01:54
French to English
+ ...
I'll second that Aug 29, 2002

This is very relevant to me at the moment because an answerer has asked me to supply a picture. I had to e-mail her through Proz and ask her to e-mail me back so I could have her private address to send the picture in an ordinary e-mail, because I couldn\'t send it through the Proz e-mail either.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Upload picture option for KudoZ questions and answers

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
TransPDF.com PDF Translation
Fast and Reliable PDF Translation - reduce your workload while maintaining quality

Unlock the potential of PDFs, taking your original PDF, replacing the text with your translations from your preferred tools and in minutes, get a high quality, ready-to-use, translated PDF. Try it now - your first 50 pages are free.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs