Thread poster: Mary Worby

Mary Worby  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 16:41
German to English
+ ...
Aug 29, 2002

Folks!

We have the option of uploading an audio file to support a KudoZ answer. I think I\'ve seen this used once! How about the option of adding a picture to go with either a question or an answer.

I\'ve been forced to go for a change of image to help potential answerers help me out.

Obviously there would have to be space restrictions, but is there any other reason this couldn\'t work.

Regards

Mary

(Hoping to get the elephant back soon!)

Direct link Reply with quote

Lesley Clayton
France
Local time: 17:41
French to English
+ ...
I'll second that Aug 29, 2002

This is very relevant to me at the moment because an answerer has asked me to supply a picture. I had to e-mail her through Proz and ask her to e-mail me back so I could have her private address to send the picture in an ordinary e-mail, because I couldn\'t send it through the Proz e-mail either.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Upload picture option for KudoZ questions and answers

Advanced search

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
Websites for Translators
Build your new website, create a set of compelling graphics or find a new branding path with us.

We help both freelance translators and established translation agencies by applying online marketing strategies in the competitive world of languages. Click below to find out more!

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs