Mobile menu

Answers to 6 month old questions with no real information just for the Kudoz points
Thread poster: Carmen Cuervo-Arango

Carmen Cuervo-Arango  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 01:50
English to Spanish
+ ...
Nov 6, 2001

Someone is trying to get Kudoz points by looking for old non answered terms and giving no real answers, like “look in Google”. I have received 4 such answers lately from the same person to Italian > Spanish questions I sent to Proz.com in May. This obliges me to award undeserved Kudoz points, because someone has just “answered”. I gave him twice 1 point to avoid not closing my questions properly, and I have declined 2 questions today. Is this what I have to do? Is there a way to avoid receiving answers to questions that are 6 months old? I even do not remember which translation order they belong to!!!

Congratulations for Proz: it is the very best Internet tool for translators. Once you know this site, you cannot live without it!

Carmen Cuervo-Arango

Direct link Reply with quote

Lesley Clayton
France
Local time: 01:50
French to English
+ ...
How do they find these old questions? Nov 9, 2001

I don\'t know how to find questions that were posted two days ago, let alone six months!

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Answers to 6 month old questions with no real information just for the Kudoz points

Advanced search

Lilt
Translators like you are producing higher quality translations faster with Lilt!

After years of research at Stanford University, Lilt has introduced a revolutionary new tool that will change the way you translate. Lilt learns how you translate to give you more personalized suggestions. Be more productive today! Use it FOR FREE!

More info »
TransPDF.com PDF Translation
Fast and Reliable PDF Translation - reduce your workload while maintaining quality

Unlock the potential of PDFs, taking your original PDF, replacing the text with your translations from your preferred tools and in minutes, get a high quality, ready-to-use, translated PDF. Try it now - your first 50 pages are free.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs