Going Platinum: unsure with September Special and August Sale
Thread poster: Gianfranco Zecchino

Gianfranco Zecchino  Identity Verified
Local time: 12:37
German to Italian
+ ...
Sep 4, 2002

Hello!

When opening ProZ today I found the advertisement for the September Hosting Special (top of page) and, after having gathered more information, I clicked on the \"Go Platinum\"-link. Although today is the 4th of september, I still see on the just opened page the ad for the \"Huge August Sale\" (up to August 31st). Now, before I decide about enrolling for the Platinum membership, I\'d like to know whether, together with the new Hosting Offer, also the August Sale is still valid. That would mean having the Hosting Service plus MetaTexis and PractiCount. Not bad...

Can anyone please give me more details? I hope it\'s not just a question of late updating of the web page...

Ciao

Gianfranco

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Going Platinum: unsure with September Special and August Sale

Advanced search

Across v6.3
Translation Toolkit and Sales Potential under One Roof

Apart from features that enable you to translate more efficiently, the new Across Translator Edition v6.3 comprises your crossMarket membership. The new online network for Across users assists you in exploring new sales potential and generating revenue.

More info »
TransPDF.com PDF Translation
Fast and Reliable PDF Translation - reduce your workload while maintaining quality

Unlock the potential of PDFs, taking your original PDF, replacing the text with your translations from your preferred tools and in minutes, get a high quality, ready-to-use, translated PDF. Try it now - your first 50 pages are free.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs