Thread poster: Gianfranco Zecchino
Gianfranco Zecchino
Gianfranco Zecchino  Identity Verified
Local time: 07:03
German to Italian
+ ...
Sep 4, 2002

Hello!

When opening ProZ today I found the advertisement for the September Hosting Special (top of page) and, after having gathered more information, I clicked on the \"Go Platinum\"-link. Although today is the 4th of september, I still see on the just opened page the ad for the \"Huge August Sale\" (up to August 31st). Now, before I decide about enrolling for the Platinum membership, I\'d like to know whether, together with the new Hosting Offer, also th
... See more
Hello!

When opening ProZ today I found the advertisement for the September Hosting Special (top of page) and, after having gathered more information, I clicked on the \"Go Platinum\"-link. Although today is the 4th of september, I still see on the just opened page the ad for the \"Huge August Sale\" (up to August 31st). Now, before I decide about enrolling for the Platinum membership, I\'d like to know whether, together with the new Hosting Offer, also the August Sale is still valid. That would mean having the Hosting Service plus MetaTexis and PractiCount. Not bad...

Can anyone please give me more details? I hope it\'s not just a question of late updating of the web page...

Ciao

Gianfranco
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Going Platinum: unsure with September Special and August Sale

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »