Mobile menu

Term search feature to ignore filtered users
Thread poster: Stuart Allsop
Stuart Allsop  Identity Verified
Local time: 22:24
Spanish to English
+ ...
Jun 19, 2006

Could we please have a button on the "Term Search" feature to tell it to not display any results that were entered by people on the filter list?

When I am searching for terms I regularly come across entries in the glossary that are worthless, and not surprisingly some of them are from people that I am filtering anyway. It would be very useful to be able to tell the search engine to not bother listing terms entered or owned by the people on my filtered list, since more often than not those terms are just not going to be useful.

Conversely, it would also be useful to have Term Search highlight those entries made or owned by people on your "Flag" list, or perhaps to show those entries first, at the top of the list.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Term search feature to ignore filtered users

Advanced search

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info » PDF Translation
Fast and Reliable PDF Translation - reduce your workload while maintaining quality

Unlock the potential of PDFs, taking your original PDF, replacing the text with your translations from your preferred tools and in minutes, get a high quality, ready-to-use, translated PDF. Try it now - your first 50 pages are free.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs