Thread poster: Araksia Sarkisian

Araksia Sarkisian  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 12:23
Armenian to Polish
+ ...
Sep 7, 2002

Dear Henry,

Why we can\'t choose \"Armenian\" as one of the languages in the list of language pairs or while inserting some translations in the glossaries?

Is there a technical problem or smth else?

Believe me, I feel a great discomfort with the lack of the proper presentation of one of the oldest and still living languages of the world!

Direct link Reply with quote

John Kinory
Local time: 11:23
English to Hebrew
+ ...
Clearly, my support for your request ... Sep 7, 2002

... a few months ago has not done the trick
[addsig]

Libero_Lang_Lab  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 11:23
Member (2006)
Russian to English
+ ...
totally agree... Oct 28, 2002

... in fact without seeing your post, i\'ve just posted a question on similar lines above! I might be able to answer a question on Georgian, but I am not going to bother opening a zzzzz question, because the chances are it will relate to Hausa or Laotian. Same goes if I want a question answered. the catch-all zzzzzz caption is surely a deterrent to potential answerers.

dan

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Armenian language and ....Others-zzzzzzzzzzzz

Advanced search

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs