Mobile menu

jobs closed
Thread poster: Deborah James
Deborah James  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 02:38
French to English
Sep 11, 2002

90 percent of the job e-mails I receive,even when Im online as the mail comes in- when I go to the Proz site accordingly the jobs are already closed-(same for Kudoz- but that is rather less important-albeit a very helpful tool- Im not knocking its utility).

I do pay premium membership.

Curious ? Any ideas ? I cannot seemingly directly contact Proz.com except here via a discussion

Direct link Reply with quote

Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 03:38
English to German
+ ...
Check the POP header - use a Support Request Sep 12, 2002

Quote:

On 2002-09-11 19:32, D.James wrote:

90 percent of the job e-mails I receive,even when Im online as the mail comes in- when I go to the Proz site accordingly the jobs are already closed-(same for Kudoz- but that is rather less important-albeit a very helpful tool- Im not knocking its utility).

I do pay premium membership.

Curious ? Any ideas ?

You can check the \"travel history\" of incoming e-mails - with MS Outlook, it\'s \"View - Options\" to display the message header. This shows the servers through which the message has passed, and exactly at what time. If you can\'t read the gobbledegook shown there, copy it and send it to Jason at ProZ.

Quote:
I cannot seemingly directly contact Proz.com except here via a discussion

Have you tried submitting a Support Request?

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

jobs closed

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2015
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software.

SDL MultiTerm 2015 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2015 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs