Thread poster: Claudia Iglesias

Claudia Iglesias  Identity Verified
Chile
Local time: 01:56
Member (2002)
Spanish to French
+ ...
Sep 26, 2002

I like this platinum feature, I think it allows to follow discussions in less time, but there\'s something I don\'t like. I have the choice between

new threads

all posts

off

If I choose \"all posts\" it\'s because I\'m interested on every thing. The problem is that I don\'t get the new threads. I think \"all posts\" should include \"new threads\".

Thanks

Direct link Reply with quote

Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 06:56
English to German
+ ...
Isn't that included anyway? Sep 26, 2002

Hi Claudia,

The way I understand it, \"all posts\" means each and every single post in that forum, which would include posts opening a new thread (although probably not specifically marked as such).

Claudia Iglesias  Identity Verified
Chile
Local time: 01:56
Member (2002)
Spanish to French
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
No Ralf, it's not included. Sep 26, 2002

And the only way to know there is a new thread is going to the home page. If I don\'t, it\'s only at the first answer that I\'ll know that there has been a new thread.

Try!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Tracking posts in forums

Advanced search

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs