Mobile menu

Peer comment entry windows should be larger.
Thread poster: xxxJon Zuber
xxxJon Zuber
Spanish to English
+ ...
Nov 20, 2001

Would it be possible to make these windows the size of the largest allowable block of text so we don\'t have to go scrolling back and forth to edit bits that are out of sight?

Direct link Reply with quote

Evert DELOOF-SYS  Identity Verified
Belgium
Local time: 03:27
English to Dutch
+ ...
and should enable longer comments Nov 27, 2001

Not that I really care that much, but when I do peer grade someone with a \'disagree\' without stating in full why I disagree, I very often (& immediately) get negative responses/reactions.

200 characters often don\'t do it for me when I have to clarify why I do disagree.

Or maybe some of us should start interpreting the \'disagree\' the way it was meant to be: \'no offence, but I think this or that should be translated by \'this or that\' because of this or that...\'

And why do certain people feel they should \'thank\' someone each time for having agreed to this or that? Especially when rather obvious answers were given.

\'Boot-licking\'?

Richard Bavry commented on the same in another forum. Liked it

[ This Message was edited by: on 2001-11-27 05:51 ]

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Peer comment entry windows should be larger.

Advanced search

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Quiick
Want to earn more in your spare time? Monetize your knowledge!

Do you speak one or more foreign languages? Fluency in target language + willingness & ability to help people in everyday situations could earn you $45 / hour. Download “Quiick Angel” app & become a guardian angel today

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs