Mobile menu

Space-stealer off topics
Thread poster: Mario Cerutti

Mario Cerutti  Identity Verified
Local time: 10:45
Italian to Japanese
+ ...
Nov 12, 2002

I am not a Platinum member amd therefore I do not know whether I am entitled to make proposals. However, if I may, considering that the space devoted to the most recent forum topics that appear on the bottom of the home page is already limited and does not allow for new items to stay there very long to be seen by non-daily visitors, I wonder if \"off topics\" can be moved somewhere alse but on the home page, so that they do not steal space to most translation-pertinent topics. Or, otherwise, if the forum topics window can be extended.

Mario Cerutti

Direct link Reply with quote

Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Local time: 03:45
English to German
+ ...
Your contributions are most welcome! Nov 12, 2002

On 2002-11-12 13:16, aliseo wrote:

I am not a Platinum member amd therefore I do not know whether I am entitled to make proposals.

Hi Mario,

You\'re not only entitled to make proposals, but more than welcome to! While certain site functions are reserved for Platinum members, ideas certainly are not...

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Space-stealer off topics

Advanced search

Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs