Space-stealer off topics
Thread poster: Mario Cerutti

Mario Cerutti  Identity Verified
Japan
Local time: 03:58
Italian to Japanese
+ ...
Nov 12, 2002

I am not a Platinum member amd therefore I do not know whether I am entitled to make proposals. However, if I may, considering that the space devoted to the most recent forum topics that appear on the bottom of the home page is already limited and does not allow for new items to stay there very long to be seen by non-daily visitors, I wonder if \"off topics\" can be moved somewhere alse but on the home page, so that they do not steal space to most translation-pertinent topics. Or, otherwise, if the forum topics window can be extended.

Regards

Mario Cerutti

Direct link Reply with quote

Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 19:58
English to German
+ ...
Your contributions are most welcome! Nov 12, 2002

Quote:

On 2002-11-12 13:16, aliseo wrote:

I am not a Platinum member amd therefore I do not know whether I am entitled to make proposals.

Hi Mario,

You\'re not only entitled to make proposals, but more than welcome to! While certain site functions are reserved for Platinum members, ideas certainly are not...

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Space-stealer off topics

Advanced search

Across v6.3
Translation Toolkit and Sales Potential under One Roof

Apart from features that enable you to translate more efficiently, the new Across Translator Edition v6.3 comprises your crossMarket membership. The new online network for Across users assists you in exploring new sales potential and generating revenue.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs