Thread poster: Odette Grille

Odette Grille  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 10:58
English to French
+ ...
Nov 15, 2002

Hello everybody,

This message is for Luskie and Dusty,in particular, who both apologized for their comments to my wrong answers. I was not hurt and please don\'t apologize for criticizing... I use the site for trial and error questions also. Wether I agree or disagree with what is being said to me, I know I have to be thankful because it makes me think. I found it funny also, to receive mail that told me not to reply by mail...Fear of conspiracy ?

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

criticisms welcome

Advanced search

LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »
BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs