Inga Jakobi  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 09:02
Member (2006)
Chinese to German
+ ...
Jan 28, 2007

Hi everybody,

I just wonder if others would think this is a good idea or not. I know that there are many people here who usually don't submit quotes because they have their regular cleints and so on. But for me (bidding for jobs sort of regularly) it would be logical to move the "My quotes" section, which is now found under "Jobs" to the "My ProZ.com" section as everything else related to me personally is also there.
This is only a very samll suggestion but maybe there are others who think the same?
Cheers,
Inga

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Moving "My quotes" to "My proz.com"

Advanced search

WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs