Thread poster: Inga Jakobi

Inga Jakobi  Identity Verified
Local time: 21:49
Member (2006)
Chinese to German
+ ...
Jan 28, 2007

Hi everybody,

I just wonder if others would think this is a good idea or not. I know that there are many people here who usually don't submit quotes because they have their regular cleints and so on. But for me (bidding for jobs sort of regularly) it would be logical to move the "My quotes" section, which is now found under "Jobs" to the "My" section as everything else related to me personally is also there.
This is only a very samll suggestion but maybe there are others who think the same?

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Moving "My quotes" to "My"

Advanced search

Translators like you are producing higher quality translations faster with Lilt!

After years of research at Stanford University, Lilt has introduced a revolutionary new tool that will change the way you translate. Lilt learns how you translate to give you more personalized suggestions. Be more productive today! Use it FOR FREE!

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2015
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software.

SDL MultiTerm 2015 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2015 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs