https://www.proz.com/forum/prozcom_suggestions/65042-link_bb_average_to_job_postings.html

Link BB-average to job-postings.
Thread poster: Williamson
Williamson
Williamson  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 00:50
Flemish to English
+ ...
Feb 2, 2007

Whenever there is a job-offer I am interested in, I take a look at the BB first.
But wouldn't it be easier if the outsourcers average is automatically added to the job-posting. With the benefit of the doubt for first- time outsourcers.

[Edited at 2007-02-02 14:38]

Yelena.
Yelena.  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
English to Russian
+ ...
Isn't there one already? Feb 2, 2007

I always see the BB average rating on the right-hand side of the posting.

Deborah do Carmo
Deborah do Carmo  Identity Verified
Portugal
Dutch to English
+ ...
Benefits vs advantages Feb 2, 2007

Williamson wrote:

Whenever there is a job-offer I am interested in, I take a look at the BB first.
But wouldn't it be easier if the outsourcers average is automatically added to the job-posting. With the advantage of the doubt for first-
time outsourcers.

You mean the benefit of the doubt?

LWA is already there, top right hand corner of the job posting itself. Not sure how long it's been there as I don't quote on many jobs.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Link BB-average to job-postings.

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »