aivars  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 09:46
English to Spanish
+ ...
Apr 18, 2007

Hi,

- Support Tickets never work [page error]
- When I post a job I don't know how to change the fixed address to an alternate address, although it seems udpated on my profle [but it does not update on the page where the job is posted] So 2 diff addresses appear.
- The background for the Spanish jobs postings page is black as well as the text so it's easy to make mistakes while filling up the data [background should be not of the same color as the text..]
Thx!

Direct link Reply with quote

l Gaston l  Identity Verified
Afrikaans to Ancient Hebrew
+ ...
I will take a look to it Apr 18, 2007

And i will be back soon.

Argentina
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Background OK May 2, 2007

So, now that I switched to the new template the background is not an issue any more

- I still don't know how to change the address where I want CVs to be sent when I post a job. [I have been trying more than a year to do that,]

Maybe I'm getting old but there are so many settings that sometimes I cannot find the ones I care for. The templates play up a bit, I cannot copy and paste easily or choose an option from a drop down menu

thx

+ ...
You can set job email from here: May 2, 2007

You can see in this screenshot, where to find the job email at the time to post a job.
You will see I marked a "HIDE" button in the top of the screenshot. By default, when you have saved all contact information, this form doesnt appear. You need to click on that button (that will say "[+ Show]" instead of "[- Hide ]" to be able to see this form and change job email.

Best,
Gastón

Argentina
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
yep May 7, 2007

OK I finall got it now thx for the graph!

+ ...
Glad to help. May 7, 2007

Please, if you need something else, just let me know, or send a support ticket from here: http://www.proz.com/support

Best,

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

3 issues Spanish Job Postings

Advanced search

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs