The > and < signs in messages
Thread poster: Vito Smolej

Vito Smolej
Local time: 21:14
Member (2004)
English to Slovenian
+ ...
Apr 24, 2007

It would be nice, if we were allowed to use the keyboard signs for > and <, without having to resort to the & convention.

I can manage, but I've seen my portion of desperate mails on TRADOS intricacies, when the text abruptly ended, because the HTML machine digested them without leaving any trace.

[Edited at 2007-04-24 05:49]

Direct link Reply with quote

Sylvain Leray  Identity Verified
Local time: 21:14
German to French
Code Apr 24, 2007

Hi Vito, I think it works with the "code" tag, I give it a try here :

Sorry in advance if it doesn't work

PS, Well, it does not. Sorry, I really thought it would

[Modifié le 2007-04-24 10:30]

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

The > and < signs in messages

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
Translators like you are producing higher quality translations faster with Lilt!

After years of research at Stanford University, Lilt has introduced a revolutionary new tool that will change the way you translate. Lilt learns how you translate to give you more personalized suggestions. Be more productive today! Use it FOR FREE!

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs