"My KudoZ comments"
Thread poster: Oleksandr Melnyk

Oleksandr Melnyk  Identity Verified
Ukraine
Local time: 03:58
English to Russian
Apr 27, 2007

Hi!
I was looking for a KudoZ question where I “agreed” with an answer. The question was open at the time I last visited it (about a month ago). But after some time passed I found myself unable to find it to see if the answer I agreed with had been chosen as the right one.
So, I think it would be good to have something like “My KudoZ comments” tool to make it possible to track one’s own “agree”- “disagree”-“neutral” comments. Also, additional “my comments” option for filtering KudoZ questions could be added to the field "Personal".

Oleksandr

Direct link Reply with quote

Marina Soldati  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 21:58
Member (2005)
English to Spanish
+ ...
You can do that Apr 27, 2007

Hi Oleksandr,

Sorry, I misunderstood you posting. I though you had answered the question, not agreed to it.

Regards,
Marina

[Edited at 2007-04-27 22:35]

Andy Watkinson
Spain
Local time: 02:58
Catalan to English
+ ...
Track question Apr 28, 2007

Hi Oleksandr,

You can use the feature "track question" if you want to know what eventually happens with one you have some interest in/curiosity about.

It's a box marked "Track" below the question itself. When the question is closed you'll receive an email.

Cheers,
Andy

Oleksandr Melnyk  Identity Verified
Ukraine
Local time: 03:58
English to Russian
TOPIC STARTER
I can't see it :( Apr 28, 2007

Andy Watkinson wrote:

Hi Oleksandr,

You can use the feature "track question" if you want to know what eventually happens with one you have some interest in/curiosity about.

It's a box marked "Track" below the question itself. When the question is closed you'll receive an email.

Cheers,
Andy

Marina, Andy, thanks for your replies!
Sorry, but I can't see any "track" box below question itself. There are only "Answer", "Ask asker", "Edit", "Reverse pair" and "Vote Pro/non-Pro" boxes there. Can it be a member-only feature?

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

"My KudoZ comments"

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums