Yaotl Altan  Identity Verified
Mexico
Local time: 02:41
Member (2006)
English to Spanish
+ ...
May 3, 2007

Wouldn't be great?

Right now, we can search questions and answers according to date and sometimes it's little difficult to remember when was a question asked.

But if we had such a function, things would be easier.

Who upports my idea?

Direct link Reply with quote

Jenny Forbes  Identity Verified
Local time: 08:41
Member (2006)
French to English
+ ...
I agree May 3, 2007

Yaotl Altan wrote:

Wouldn't be great?

Right now, we can search questions and answers according to date and sometimes it's little difficult to remember when was a question asked.

But if we had such a function, things would be easier.

Who upports my idea?

I agree, Yaotl.
An alphabetical search would be much more useful. How can one know the date when a question was asked, or even if it was asked at all?
Regards,
Jenny.

Jack Doughty  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 08:41
Member (2000)
Russian to English
+ ...
ProZ.com Term Search? May 3, 2007

I don't quite see what this would do that ProZ.com Term Search does not do already.

Enrique Cavalitto
Local time: 05:41
SITE STAFF
I think Jack has a good point here May 8, 2007

Jack Doughty wrote:

I don't quite see what this would do that ProZ.com Term Search does not do already.

I agree with my friend Jack, but maybe we are missing a point here. Would there be a possible advantage in that sorting that would not be provided by the ProZ.com Term Search ?

Thanks,
Enrique

Yaotl Altan  Identity Verified
Mexico
Local time: 02:41
Member (2006)
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Term Search May 8, 2007

Jack Doughty wrote:

Hi, Jack.

Are you saying that right now is it possible, using the Term Search, to determine if a question was asked?

Indeed, the Kudoz table in our profiles is too static. I think every single column title could be sorted. Right now, it's only possible to read this data by date.

Just imagine anyone could handle their Kudoz questions and answers according to the pair, if a question was given points or not, its level, its status, or if it was entered into a Glossary.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Alphabetical sort of questions and answers

Advanced search

Across v6.3
Translation Toolkit and Sales Potential under One Roof

Apart from features that enable you to translate more efficiently, the new Across Translator Edition v6.3 comprises your crossMarket membership. The new online network for Across users assists you in exploring new sales potential and generating revenue.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs