Mobile menu

KudoZ listing: proposing a 3rd category (Mod:'done')
Thread poster: Csaba Ban

Csaba Ban  Identity Verified
Local time: 23:36
Member (2002)
English to Hungarian
+ ...
Dec 22, 2002

Currently we can list KudoZ questions in \"your pairs\" and \"all pairs\". It would be quite useful to have a third option, i.e. listing the KudoZ questions that I posted / I responded to, in any language pair.

In this way it would be easier to keep track of KudoZ questions where you are actually involved.

As with the other two categories, KudoZ questions already graded would not be listed any more, unless you click on \"see more\".

What do you think?

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2005-02-03 20:01]

Direct link Reply with quote

Natalie  Identity Verified
Local time: 23:36
Member (2002)
English to Russian
+ ...

Dear Csaba, Dec 22, 2002

This option exists already, at the top of any KudoZ page (with a list of easy or Pro questions):

- your question

- your answers

Also, you have there the possibility of choosing all/opened/closed questions and the language pair.

Kemal Mustajbegovic  Identity Verified
Local time: 05:36
English to Croatian
+ ...
Good idea, Csaba Dec 22, 2002

I\'m afraid, Natalie, this is not what Csaba suggested. As I understand, he\'s suggesting an easy and quick access to all quests one has offered the answer to, regardless of language pair. And I support such idea.

Arthur Borges
Local time: 05:36
+ ...
Great Idea! Dec 22, 2002

It sounds more efficient than the Kudo2 Net download!!! Or at least folks oughta have a choice.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

KudoZ listing: proposing a 3rd category (Mod:'done')

Advanced search

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs