Mobile menu

Is there any way to make the site run faster?
Thread poster: Alison Schwitzgebel

Alison Schwitzgebel
Germany
Local time: 12:29
Member (2002)
German to English
+ ...
Dec 4, 2001

Hi!

I\'m not quite sure if this is the correct forum for this suggestion, but I would really like the proz site to \"run\" faster.

I\'ve just had a new super-fast DSL telephone connection installed, which means that sites download to my PC in nanuseconds - with the exception of proz.

I love the site, but find it a tad annoying to have to wait for so long for the relevant page to appear on my monitor.

Thanks!

Alison

Direct link Reply with quote

Lesley Clayton
France
Local time: 12:29
French to English
+ ...
I'll second that Dec 6, 2001

You\'re very lucky. We\'ve still got antiquated overhead lines where I live and I have to unplug everything when there\'s a storm, which is quite often in the summer.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Is there any way to make the site run faster?

Advanced search

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs