Mobile menu

Asked Kudoz questions counter
Thread poster: Graziano Scaldaferri
Graziano Scaldaferri
Local time: 08:29
English to Italian
Jul 25, 2007

Since there are both a daily and a weekly limit to the number of questions one can ask, I think it would help to have a counter of the asked questions, so to know how many are left.

There isn't already, is there?

Direct link Reply with quote

Fabio Descalzi  Identity Verified
Uruguay
Local time: 03:29
Member (2004)
German to Spanish
+ ...
Already available Jul 25, 2007

Hi Graziano,

When you are on the "Ask a KudoZ question" page, http://www.proz.com/?sp=k2 there is a line where you are shown the number of asked questions during the last week (feature available to members, I'm not so sure if it is available for users too).
For instance: right now I have the legend "You have asked 21 question(s) out of a 60 question limit in the past week". And as I am allowed to ask up to 15 KudoZ a day, when I reach 10 asked questions within 24 hours, an additional line appears stating the total of questions asked in that time.

Graziano Scaldaferri
Local time: 08:29
English to Italian
TOPIC STARTER
That's true Jul 25, 2007

Can't believe I've never noticed it. Thanks!

zkt  Identity Verified
Lebanon
Local time: 09:29
English to Arabic
+ ...
There is a counter Jul 25, 2007

Hello Graziano,

Even for users there is a counter, it appears only in the form on the "Ask a Kudoz question page", even for users.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Asked Kudoz questions counter

Advanced search

Across v6.3
Translation Toolkit and Sales Potential under One Roof

Apart from features that enable you to translate more efficiently, the new Across Translator Edition v6.3 comprises your crossMarket membership. The new online network for Across users assists you in exploring new sales potential and generating revenue.

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs