Suggestion: The page to set up an e-mail account with ProZ.com should be easier (Mem:'done')
Thread poster: Bonita Mc Donald

Bonita Mc Donald
Local time: 12:57
Spanish to English
+ ...
Feb 7, 2003

I think it would work well on the left hand bar under a new section (maybe between Networking and Guest Member Services) called Free E-mail at ProZ (or something to that effect) where you could have subheadings such as Login, Get an Account and any other pertinent links.

I actually stumbled upon the KudoZ free e-mail registration form, but I haven\'t been able to find it again to log in and see whether I\'ve gotten any messages...

Anyway, I just wanted to make the suggestion, taking advantage of the opportunity that you guys are doing maintenance work on the site, anyway.

OOO

Bonnie

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2005-02-03 19:08]

Direct link Reply with quote

Rick Henry  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 13:57
Italian to English
+ ...
Under Guest Member Services... Feb 7, 2003

There is a link to \"Your Web Email\" that should take you to where you want to go.

There used to be a separate link off to the right which was easier to find. I kind of wish that were still in place.

R.

==

Quote:

On 2003-02-07 19:12, Bonita McDonald wrote:

I think it would work well on the left hand bar under a new section (maybe between Networking and Guest Member Services) called Free E-mail at ProZ (or something to that effect) where you could have subheadings such as Login, Get an Account and any other pertinent links.

I actually stumbled upon the KudoZ free e-mail registration form, but I haven\'t been able to find it again to log in and see whether I\'ve gotten any messages...

Anyway, I just wanted to make the suggestion, taking advantage of the opportunity that you guys are doing maintenance work on the site, anyway.

OOO

Bonnie

[ This Message was edited by:on2003-02-07 19:50]

Bonita Mc Donald
Local time: 12:57
Spanish to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks to Rick for helping me find the ProZ E-mail link... Feb 7, 2003

Well, I guess my title summarizes my main point for this posting, which is to express my thanks to Rick Henry for helping me find the elusive link (which was practically slapping me in the face: I probably glanced right at it at least a hundred times), so I\'ll quit while I\'m ahead.

Thanks again, Rick.

Quote:

On 2003-02-07 19:48, Rick Henry wrote:

There is a link to \"Your Web Email\" that should take you to where you want to go.

There used to be a separate link off to the right which was easier to find. I kind of wish that were still in place.

R.

==

Quote:

On 2003-02-07 19:12, Bonita McDonald wrote:

OOO

Bonnie

[ This Message was edited byn2003-02-07 19:50]

Robert INGLEDEW  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 15:57
English to Spanish
+ ...
YOU ARE RIGHT Feb 7, 2003

I seldom log-in to my Proz box, I really don´t know why (I love answering the Kudoz questions and writing in the forums, but for some unknown reason, I hardly ever log-in to my E-mail box, while I am constantly erasing messages to leave free space in my Yahoo and Hotmail E-mails (five altogether). I simply seem to find it easier to log-in for my E-mails at these sites.

I wonder whether it would be possible to create a shortcut for checking the mail, without going through the menu.

Regards from Argentina.

Robert Ingledew

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Suggestion: The page to set up an e-mail account with ProZ.com should be easier (Mem:'done')

Advanced search

WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs