WWA vs. Project Corroboration
Thread poster: James McVay

James McVay  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 11:38
Russian to English
+ ...
Sep 26, 2007

I like the WWA feature. It gives prospective outsourcers who view my profile a quick impression about my professionalism and reliability. However, since it was instituted, I've noticed that clients have been less willing to corroborate projects I've posted.

As I understand it, if I use both features, an outsourcer will receive two e-mails: one requesting corroboration of the project and one requesting WWA feedback. I suspect that outsourcers are reluctant to take the time to respond to both.

I'd like to suggest combining the two features in such a way that the outsourcer receives only one email and needs to visit only one site to respond.

What do you think?

Direct link Reply with quote

Yaotl Altan  Identity Verified
Mexico
Local time: 10:38
Member (2006)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Agree Sep 26, 2007

James McVay wrote:

I like the WWA feature. It gives prospective outsourcers who view my profile a quick impression about my professionalism and reliability. However, since it was instituted, I've noticed that clients have been less willing to corroborate projects I've posted.

As I understand it, if I use both features, an outsourcer will receive two e-mails: one requesting corroboration of the project and one requesting WWA feedback. I suspect that outsourcers are reluctant to take the time to respond to both.

I'd like to suggest combining the two features in such a way that the outsourcer receives only one email and needs to visit only one site to respond.

What do you think?

I agree. I think the e-mail message should be concise.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

WWA vs. Project Corroboration

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs