Mobile menu for mobile devices - when?
Thread poster: Andrzej Lejman

Andrzej Lejman  Identity Verified
Local time: 10:30
German to Polish
+ ...
Sep 27, 2007

Opening the site on a mobile device (in my case a Fujitsu-Siemens Pocket Loox N560) is a nightmare. Most of popular / significant sites have their "lajt" or "mobi" versions. While I have nearly full functionality of my most useful sites and services, is not as easy to display on a palmtop.
So once again, when, if at all?

Direct link Reply with quote
Henry Dotterer
Local time: 04:30
Hi Andrzej Sep 27, 2007

Hi and thanks. This has come up in the past and I believe one of our developers set something up for viewing job notices, at least. Certainly we should do something for this, and if you help us as a beta tester, it will be appreciated. I have entered a support ticket on this.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request » for mobile devices - when?

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
Across v6.3
Translation Toolkit and Sales Potential under One Roof

Apart from features that enable you to translate more efficiently, the new Across Translator Edition v6.3 comprises your crossMarket membership. The new online network for Across users assists you in exploring new sales potential and generating revenue.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs