Thread poster: vjtrans
vjtrans
vjtrans
United States
Local time: 23:05
Romanian to English
+ ...
Dec 19, 2001

For the ProZ staff (if this has already been discussed please let me know where):

Would it be possible for you to look into changing your grade on an answer, either the number of points granted or more importantly changing the person to give them to. I have had several instances where the person who answered my question best answered it shortly after I awarded the points (sometimes we\'re talking the difference of a few minutes).

I have also had that ha
... See more
For the ProZ staff (if this has already been discussed please let me know where):

Would it be possible for you to look into changing your grade on an answer, either the number of points granted or more importantly changing the person to give them to. I have had several instances where the person who answered my question best answered it shortly after I awarded the points (sometimes we\'re talking the difference of a few minutes).

I have also had that happen to me when I\'ve answered other peoples questions as they were grading it and they chose my answer but awarded points to another one.

Is this something that can be worked on for the near future?

Julia Bogdan Rollo
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Re-grading answers

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »