Thread poster: Laura Morwood

Laura Morwood  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 06:01
Member (2008)
English to Dutch
+ ...
Jun 15, 2008

I have translated the article for the quarterly contest, but I can't get it posted. I'm doing English into Dutch, am I too late? Can's seem to find the 'submit' button! Any help greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Direct link Reply with quote

Natalie  Identity Verified
Local time: 07:01
Member (2002)
English to Russian
+ ...

Hi Laura Jun 15, 2008

Maybe Romina will be able to give you more precise information tomorrow, but from what I can see, the EN to Dutch pair has been closed.

Submission is closed in pairs that received 3 or more entries. Jun 15, 2008

Dear Laura,

Thanks for your interest in contests.

Submission is only open in the language pairs that didn't reach the minimum number of entries required for final voting to occur (3). The pairs that received one or two entries are the only ones accepting entries.

Final voting will start on June 18, GMT. I hope you visit the contest page and vote for your favorite entry then.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Can't enter Dutch contest

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs