Need help with native language icon
Thread poster: xxxErika P
xxxErika P  Identity Verified
Local time: 07:58
English to Hungarian
+ ...
May 10, 2003

Hi,

I am a fresh Platinum member – during the time that I was non-Platinum I declared my native language as Hungarian so the grey N icon appeared on my profile page.

I would like to upgrade it to the coloured symbol. I assumed that after becoming a Platinum member some option would allow me to do this. But now when I go to the \"Edit My Profile\" option a message comes up saying that I have already declared my native language – nothing else.

Can anyone please tell me what to do?

Thank you in advance.

Erika

Direct link Reply with quote

Jason Grimes
Local time: 02:58
SITE STAFF
Native language bug fixed May 10, 2003

Erika,

You\'ve found a bug in the native language feature. Thank you for pointing this out. I\'ve fixed the problem, your native language now appears as verified.

Regards,

jg

xxxErika P  Identity Verified
Local time: 07:58
English to Hungarian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
got my bug fixed:-) May 10, 2003

Thanks Jason, that was fast!

Have a nice weekend,

Erika

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Need help with native language icon

Advanced search

SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums