Need help with native language icon
Thread poster: xxxErika P
xxxErika P  Identity Verified
Local time: 10:06
English to Hungarian
+ ...
May 10, 2003

Hi,

I am a fresh Platinum member – during the time that I was non-Platinum I declared my native language as Hungarian so the grey N icon appeared on my profile page.

I would like to upgrade it to the coloured symbol. I assumed that after becoming a Platinum member some option would allow me to do this. But now when I go to the \"Edit My Profile\" option a message comes up saying that I have already declared my native language – nothing else.

Can anyone please tell me what to do?

Thank you in advance.

Erika

Direct link Reply with quote

Jason Grimes
Local time: 05:06
SITE STAFF
Native language bug fixed May 10, 2003

Erika,

You\'ve found a bug in the native language feature. Thank you for pointing this out. I\'ve fixed the problem, your native language now appears as verified.

Regards,

jg

xxxErika P  Identity Verified
Local time: 10:06
English to Hungarian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
got my bug fixed:-) May 10, 2003

Thanks Jason, that was fast!

Have a nice weekend,

Erika

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Need help with native language icon

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs