https://www.proz.com/forum/prozcom_technical_support/10875-need_help_with_native_language_icon.html

Need help with native language icon
Thread poster: Erika P (X)
Erika P (X)
Erika P (X)  Identity Verified
Local time: 07:36
English to Hungarian
+ ...
May 10, 2003

Hi,

I am a fresh Platinum member – during the time that I was non-Platinum I declared my native language as Hungarian so the grey N icon appeared on my profile page.

I would like to upgrade it to the coloured symbol. I assumed that after becoming a Platinum member some option would allow me to do this. But now when I go to the \"Edit My Profile\" option a message comes up saying that I have already declared my native language – nothing else.

Can anyon
... See more
Hi,

I am a fresh Platinum member – during the time that I was non-Platinum I declared my native language as Hungarian so the grey N icon appeared on my profile page.

I would like to upgrade it to the coloured symbol. I assumed that after becoming a Platinum member some option would allow me to do this. But now when I go to the \"Edit My Profile\" option a message comes up saying that I have already declared my native language – nothing else.

Can anyone please tell me what to do?

Thank you in advance.

Erika

Collapse

Jason Grimes
Jason Grimes
Local time: 02:36
SITE STAFF
Native language bug fixed May 10, 2003

Erika,

You\'ve found a bug in the native language feature. Thank you for pointing this out. I\'ve fixed the problem, your native language now appears as verified.

Regards,

jg

Erika P (X)
Erika P (X)  Identity Verified
Local time: 07:36
English to Hungarian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
got my bug fixed:-) May 10, 2003

Thanks Jason, that was fast!

Have a nice weekend,

Erika

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Need help with native language icon

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »