Thread poster: Marie-Céline GEORG

Marie-Céline GEORG  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 15:06
English to French
+ ...
Jun 27, 2008

Hi,
I'm not using the GlossPost search very frequently but usually it works very well. Today I'm trying to find useful glossaries in the automotive field, but I get all kinds of answers although I've specified a detailed field - it doesn't even appear in most results which are related to sailing, medecine, insurance or photography and if I tick the "Strict" box I get exactly the same results. It's the same with a keyword search, most answers don't have anything to do with the keyword!

Is this a bug? I tried with different browsers (Opera & IE) but the results are quite the same.
Should I submit a support ticket? I don't remember seeing that behavior before.

Thanks for your suggestions
Marie-Céline

Direct link Reply with quote

Jared Tabor
Local time: 10:06
SITE STAFF
Can you detail the search criteria you are using in a support request? Jun 27, 2008

Hello Marie-Céline,

Yes, if you can submit a support request detailing the search criteria, or, even better, with a screenshot of the search criteria you are using, this will help in looking into what the problem may be. Thanks!

Best regards,

Jared

Marie-Céline GEORG  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 15:06
English to French
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Support request submitted Jun 27, 2008

Hi Jared,

Thanks a lot for your answer, I submitted a support request with screenshots.

BR
Marie-Céline

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

GlossPost search problem

Advanced search

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs