Additional languages
Thread poster: Trudy Peters

Trudy Peters  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 18:36
German to English
+ ...
Jan 20, 2002

How do I enter additional languages under \"Interest?\" I don\'t see an option for that when I go to the edit screen.

Thanks.

Trudy

Direct link Reply with quote

Kim Metzger  Identity Verified
Mexico
Local time: 17:36
German to English
Edit languages Jan 20, 2002

Do you have edit languages under your working languages? That\'s where to click to add languages.

Werner George Patels, M.A., C.Tran.(ATIO)
German to English
+ ...
Here we go: Jan 20, 2002

Quote:

On 2002-01-20 01:57, Trudy wrote:

How do I enter additional languages under \"Interest?\" I don\'t see an option for that when I go to the edit screen.

Thanks.

Trudy

Click on edit languages in your profile. Then, add your new language pair; it will show up in a list of your pairs. In one column of this list, you can choose whether to show that pair in your profile or not (you will see \"Yes\" with arrows up and down). Click on it to change it to \"No\" (plus the arrows). When you go back to your profile, the new language pair will appear in grey under \"Interest\".

Trudy Peters  Identity Verified
United States
German to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
It worked! Jan 20, 2002

By golly, it worked!

Thanks Werner.

Trudy

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Additional languages

Advanced search

Quiick
Want to earn more in your spare time? Monetize your knowledge!

Do you speak one or more foreign languages? Fluency in target language + willingness & ability to help people in everyday situations could earn you $45 / hour. Download “Quiick Angel” app & become a guardian angel today

More info »
Lilt
Translators like you are producing higher quality translations faster with Lilt!

After years of research at Stanford University, Lilt has introduced a revolutionary new tool that will change the way you translate. Lilt learns how you translate to give you more personalized suggestions. Be more productive today! Use it FOR FREE!

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs