Is there a way to flag certain members/users? If not, can it be implemented?
Thread poster: Claudia Alvis
Claudia Alvis
Claudia Alvis  Identity Verified
Peru
Local time: 05:28
Spanish
+ ...
Sep 29, 2008

Is there a way to add a flag or some kind of warning for certain members? I mean, is there a way that some kind of flag or label is displayed when certain members post a job, comment, kudoz question? If not, it would be extremely helpful.

Marina Soldati
Marina Soldati  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 07:28
Member (2005)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Kudoz questions Sep 29, 2008

Hi Claudia,

You can flag colleagues to receive notifications of their Kudoz questions.
Go to Kudoz - Dashboard - Colleague flags and filters.
I don´t know any similar option for Forum posts or jobs.

Regards,
Marina

Anne Bohy
Anne Bohy  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 12:28
English to French
Agree, I'd like it Sep 29, 2008

Except filtering notifications, which I don't use anyway, I see nothing.
I came up recently with the idea that I'd like to flag or if possible hide (for my personal use only) Kudoz questions from askers who repeatedly select their answers by the notoriety of the answerer and obviously don't read comments, or those who close without grading and explanation. Simply to remember not to loose my time for people who won't care about my answer anyway.
Probably not easy to implement, however
... See more
I came up recently with the idea that I'd like to flag or if possible hide (for my personal use only) Kudoz questions from askers who repeatedly select their answers by the notoriety of the answerer and obviously don't read comments, or those who close without grading and explanation. Simply to remember not to loose my time for people who won't care about my answer anyway.
Probably not easy to implement, however.
Collapse

Polangmar
Polangmar
Poland
Local time: 12:28
English to Polish
+ ...
There is a green flag but another one would be helpful Sep 30, 2008

An additional red flag would be much appreciated - for the reasons described above. Only one type of flagging is sometimes not enough.

Polangmar

Marina Soldati
Marina Soldati  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 07:28
Member (2005)
English to Spanish
+ ...
You can do that with the filter Sep 30, 2008

bohy wrote:

Probably not easy to implement, however.

Hi bohy!

When you filter a Kudoz asker you neither receive notifications nor see his/her questions in the list of Kudoz terms.
You can enable or disable the filter by going to Kudoz > Answer questions > Advanced search mode. There´s a drop down list where you can choose to see All questions (filtered) and All questions (unfiltered), among other types of questions.

If you flag any asker, you will receive notifications from his/her questions, even if all Kudoz notifications are disabled.

I hope this helps
Marina

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Is there a way to flag certain members/users? If not, can it be implemented?

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »