On Domain and POP email address
Thread poster: Elías Sauza

Elías Sauza  Identity Verified
Local time: 11:58
Member (2002)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Jun 16, 2003

I believe this is the place for my request. I need to know whether I can change the password for my domain hosted at, and how I do it if that is the case. That feature is not enabled for my domain. I would also like to know whether I can modify the name of the POP email account allowed for that domain.

Thanks in advance

Direct link Reply with quote

Jason Grimes
Local time: 12:58
Both can be changed, please submit a support request Jun 16, 2003

Sure, we can change both of those things for you. Please submit a support request here:

Include the new name of the email account you would like to use.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

On Domain and POP email address

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2015
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software.

SDL MultiTerm 2015 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2015 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs