Problems with profile settings
Thread poster: Helena Cuñado

Helena Cuñado
Local time: 18:39
English to Spanish
+ ...
Dec 16, 2008

Hello everyone

I am trying to update my profile adding new translation samples, but it is imposible! I had four samples, and tried to add a new one. Did all the steps right, clicked on "save and update" key, but the translation sample did not appear. I thought that maybe I could only upload a maximum of four translation samples, so I erased one of the already uploaded and tried to add the new one. The old one disappeared, but the new one was not there! I think it is due to the new "interface" (¿?) of the profile updater or something similar. Can someone help me, please?

Direct link Reply with quote

Jared Tabor
Local time: 13:39
Adding sample translations to your profile Dec 16, 2008

Hello Helena,

Thanks for reporting this. May I ask you to contact staff via support request? If you can include the titles, source and target texts for the translations you are trying to add, that will help in trying to reproduce the problem you are having. Thanks!

Best regards,

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Problems with profile settings

Advanced search PDF Translation
Fast and Reliable PDF Translation - reduce your workload while maintaining quality

Unlock the potential of PDFs, taking your original PDF, replacing the text with your translations from your preferred tools and in minutes, get a high quality, ready-to-use, translated PDF. Try it now - your first 50 pages are free.

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2015 Freelance
The industry-leading translation software used by over 200,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs