Mobile menu

Instant Messaging with two computers
Thread poster: xxxIanW
Local time: 11:07
German to English
+ ...
Jul 7, 2003

(I originally posted this in the General Tech Support, but I should have posted it here)

I've been trying out the Instant Messaging function recently and have discovered that, when I send messages from my office computer, the replies do not arrive until I log in to on my home computer. This is presumably because this was the first place I used the function. Is there any way to change the setting to ensure that I receive any messages on my office computer instead?

Not a serious problem, by any means, but I'd appreciate it if anyone has any useful tips.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Instant Messaging with two computers

Advanced search

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs