+ ...
Jan 21, 2009

I can not edit my CV. Why?

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2009-01-21 16:41 GMT]

Direct link Reply with quote

Jared Tabor
Local time: 14:12
SITE STAFF
You will need to remove the current CV and upload the updated file to your profile Jan 21, 2009

Hello Vuk,

If you are trying to edit a CV you have already uploaded to your profile, you will not be able to. If you need to update your CV, just make the updates in the file on your computer, and you can remove your current profile CV and upload the new version via your Profile updater. See http://www.proz.com/faq/profiles/cv_resumé.html#how_do_i_update_edit_replace_my_present_cv_resume_ for more information on this and other aspects of profile CVs.

Best regards,

Jared

Julius Iannitti  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 19:12
Italian to English
+ ...
I am trying to upload my CV Jan 21, 2009

Hi Jared,
I wanted to upload a new CV and after having removed the old one I cannot upload the new one.
It gives me an error.
Thanks,
Julius

[Edited at 2009-01-21 19:02 GMT]

Jared Tabor
Local time: 14:12
SITE STAFF
Could you submit a support request and attach your CV there? Jan 21, 2009

Hi Julius,

The type of error message you are receiving, and file type or size, may determine what needs to be done here. Could you submit a support request, and attach the CV there, and staff can try to do this for you to make sure nothing is broken? Thanks!

Best regards,

Jared

Steven Capsuto  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 13:12
Spanish to English
+ ...
Same here Jan 21, 2009

I wanted to upload a new CV and after having removed the old one I cannot upload the new one.

I had the same problem a few days ago. Apparently there's a glitch in the programming somewhere. I'll try to remember to submit a support request when I get home.

Barbara Carrara  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 19:12
Member (2008)
English to Italian
+ ...
Me too,... Jan 22, 2009

... on the Software section of my profile.
Any add/remove updates have been ignored.
After trying for a number of times over a couple of days in a row, I gave up.

Barbara

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Why can't I edit my CV/Resume?

Advanced search

SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs