Multiple resumes support
Thread poster: Doru Voin

Doru Voin  Identity Verified
Local time: 13:40
English to Romanian
+ ...
Jul 20, 2003

Hi everyone!
On your Edit profile page you can upload your resume. There is a checkbox there named "Delete current resume". This means that, if I do not enable this checkbox, when I'm uploading a new resume and I already have an existing resume, I will end up with two resumes uploaded on This might be useful when you want to have different resume types (a .pdf file and a .doc file, for instance). However, when I tried this, I noticed that only the resume I last uploaded is displayed in my Profile page.
Am I missing something here? Or multiple resumes are not actually supported? Because if they are, all resumes types I have uploaded should be displayed on my profile page, for the visitor to be able to choose the type he/she wants to download.

Regards from Bucharest,
Doru Voin

Direct link Reply with quote

DGK T-I  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 11:40
Member (2003)
Georgian to English
+ ...
As far as I have been able to make out, it isn't designed to hold more than one Jul 23, 2003

The 'delete profile' button appears to be mainly for removing a profile when another one isn't being uploaded to replace it, (immediately at any rate). Apparently it's intentional that uploading a new profile replaces a pre-existing one. Multiple profiles could of course be displayed on a Proz (or other) website (as opposed to a profile page).
Best wishes

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Multiple resumes support

Advanced search

Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs