https://www.proz.com/forum/prozcom_technical_support/12772-multiple_resumes_support.html

Multiple resumes support
Thread poster: Doru Voin
Doru Voin
Doru Voin  Identity Verified
Romania
Local time: 12:12
English to Romanian
+ ...
Jul 20, 2003

Hi everyone!
On your Edit profile page you can upload your resume. There is a checkbox there named "Delete current resume". This means that, if I do not enable this checkbox, when I'm uploading a new resume and I already have an existing resume, I will end up with two resumes uploaded on Proz.com. This might be useful when you want to have different resume types (a .pdf file and a .doc file, for instance). However, when I tried this, I noticed that only the resume I last uploaded is displa
... See more
Hi everyone!
On your Edit profile page you can upload your resume. There is a checkbox there named "Delete current resume". This means that, if I do not enable this checkbox, when I'm uploading a new resume and I already have an existing resume, I will end up with two resumes uploaded on Proz.com. This might be useful when you want to have different resume types (a .pdf file and a .doc file, for instance). However, when I tried this, I noticed that only the resume I last uploaded is displayed in my Profile page.
Am I missing something here? Or multiple resumes are not actually supported? Because if they are, all resumes types I have uploaded should be displayed on my profile page, for the visitor to be able to choose the type he/she wants to download.

Regards from Bucharest,
Doru Voin
Collapse

DGK T-I
DGK T-I  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 10:12
Georgian to English
+ ...
As far as I have been able to make out, it isn't designed to hold more than one Jul 23, 2003

The 'delete profile' button appears to be mainly for removing a profile when another one isn't being uploaded to replace it, (immediately at any rate). Apparently it's intentional that uploading a new profile replaces a pre-existing one. Multiple profiles could of course be displayed on a Proz (or other) website (as opposed to a profile page).
Best wishes
Giuli

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Multiple resumes support

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »