https://www.proz.com/forum/prozcom_technical_support/129818-adding_paypal_icon_to_profile.html

Adding Paypal icon to profile
Thread poster: Lucy Williams
Lucy Williams
Lucy Williams  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 13:20
Spanish to English
Mar 11, 2009

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to add a paypal icon to my profile so that clients can click on it and be directed to paypal. I have a paypal account, although it's a personal account, do I need to change it to a business account?

Thanks.

KathyT
KathyT  Identity Verified
Australia
Local time: 21:20
Japanese to English
Try the Profile Updater Mar 11, 2009

Hi Lucy,

I think you should be able to do this by clicking on Profile Updater (3rd link down under the "My Proz.com" tab on the upper-right of your screen.
Then go to the second section down ("Payment methods accepted") and enter the relevant details for the payment methods you accept.
This link might also work for your profile ID (Don't
... See more
Hi Lucy,

I think you should be able to do this by clicking on Profile Updater (3rd link down under the "My Proz.com" tab on the upper-right of your screen.
Then go to the second section down ("Payment methods accepted") and enter the relevant details for the payment methods you accept.
This link might also work for your profile ID (Don't worry, the only one who can see those details is you, anyone who clicks on that will be directed to their own profile information).
Good luck!
Collapse

Lucy Williams
Spain
Spanish to English
TOPIC STARTER
paypal e mail Mar 11, 2009

Thanks so much for that, I'd been going round in circles!
I've now found it and there's a box called "paypal e mail", so what information goes in here?

KathyT
KathyT  Identity Verified
Australia
Local time: 21:20
Japanese to English
PayPal email Mar 12, 2009

The PayPal email box would be for entering the email address you have registered for your PayPal account...
Have you already created an account with PayPal? If not, then that would be the first step.
From there, you should have all the info you need to complete the details on the relevant Proz webpage.
Hope that helps?

Lucy Williams
Spain
Spanish to English
TOPIC STARTER
Done! Mar 12, 2009

OK, I've finally got that sorted out. Thanks for all your help!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Adding Paypal icon to profile

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »