Thread poster: Laurie Price
Laurie Price
Laurie Price  Identity Verified
Mexico
Spanish to English
+ ...
Mar 12, 2009

Hi,

I don't know if this is the correct forum for this post, but I wonder if anyone else received an email via proz. with "semondragon" as its subject?

I didn't open it; I deleted it right away, and so I don't know what it was really about although the subject title seems to put it into the category of ... an offer for something I wasn't looking for.

Other recipients?

Natalie
Natalie  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 14:49
Member (2002)
English to Russian
+ ...

SITE LOCALIZER
Hi Laurie Mar 12, 2009

The best way is not just trashing such messages but to direct them to the site support, so the spammers would be prevented from sending new emails.

Natalia

Laurie Price
Laurie Price  Identity Verified
Mexico
Spanish to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
you're right! Mar 12, 2009

thanks Natalia, I shoulda done that, but I wanted to eliminate it from my email immediately, so before thinking of anything, I just hit "delete forever"!

next time ... hoping of course, that there is no next time.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

email via proz.com w/ semondragon subject line

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »