Mobile menu

No term was found or the glossary owner has chosen not to show the term.
Thread poster: Emma Hradecka
Emma Hradecka  Identity Verified
Czech Republic
Local time: 11:11
English to Czech
+ ...
Apr 12, 2009

Hi, I have started discovering various ProZ feature and decided to compile My glossary. However, with some terms I forgot to select the name of the particularly glossary before saving, thus implying they're not part of any glossary at all. When I wanted to correct my mistake, I get this error message: No term was found or the glossary owner has chosen not to show the term. Obviously, I'm doing something wrong. Anyone can come up with any advice. Thank you.

Direct link Reply with quote

LP Schumacher  Identity Verified
Germany
German to English
Support Ticket Apr 14, 2009

Emma Hradecka wrote:
When I wanted to correct my mistake, I get this error message: No term was found or the glossary owner has chosen not to show the term.

I haven't experienced this problem before, so I can't really offer any advice. I would just suggest submitting a Support Ticket, in case this is something that needs to be dealt with from the site's end.

Emma Hradecka  Identity Verified
Czech Republic
English to Czech
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks Apr 14, 2009

I'll try that.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

No term was found or the glossary owner has chosen not to show the term.

Advanced search

SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs