https://www.proz.com/forum/prozcom_technical_support/132532-no_term_was_found_or_the_glossary_owner_has_chosen_not_to_show_the_term.html

No term was found or the glossary owner has chosen not to show the term.
Thread poster: Emma Hradecka (X)
Emma Hradecka (X)
Emma Hradecka (X)  Identity Verified
Czech Republic
Local time: 01:22
English to Czech
+ ...
Apr 12, 2009

Hi, I have started discovering various ProZ feature and decided to compile My glossary. However, with some terms I forgot to select the name of the particularly glossary before saving, thus implying they're not part of any glossary at all. When I wanted to correct my mistake, I get this error message: No term was found or the glossary owner has chosen not to show the term. Obviously, I'm doing something wrong. Anyone can come up with any advice. Thank you.

LP Schumacher
LP Schumacher  Identity Verified
Germany
German to English
Support Ticket Apr 14, 2009

Emma Hradecka wrote:
When I wanted to correct my mistake, I get this error message: No term was found or the glossary owner has chosen not to show the term.

I haven't experienced this problem before, so I can't really offer any advice. I would just suggest submitting a Support Ticket, in case this is something that needs to be dealt with from the site's end.

Emma Hradecka (X)
Emma Hradecka (X)  Identity Verified
Czech Republic
English to Czech
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks Apr 14, 2009

I'll try that.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

No term was found or the glossary owner has chosen not to show the term.

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »